Sweet Galilee® at The Wigwam
Sweet Galilee® at The Wigwam will be a newly constructed four-story elevator building with 130 assisted living units eligible to seniors whose income is at or below 60% of the Area Median Income.
- 45 studio units (356 ft2)
- 85 one-bedroom units (510 ft2)
- All units include a sink, refrigerator, and a microwave. The units will also include a full private bathroom with a grab bar and a shower, individual heating and air conditioning, and an emergency alert system
- Services include financial literacy training, estate and elder care planning, and a community room
- Amenities include a dining room and commercial kitchen that serves three meals a day and snacks, a fitness room, beauty salon, game room, activity rooms, library, and lounges
- Certified staff will be on duty 24 hours a day, and the facility will provide transportation for the residents
Sweet Galilee® will be located near downtown at 1229 Lincoln Street on part of the site that used to be the Wigwam athletic complex. Sweet Galilee® is directly across the street from the Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Wigwam Talent & Development Center, and about a half mile away from St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
Leasing information coming soon!